Monday 29 August 2011

Now what?

I've been asking myself this question a lot lately and still don't have an answer. Lots of change happening around me while many things stay the same. Not sure I'm a fan of the current status quo but uncertain as to what needs to change, what would be a better option. Various things come to mind but nothing shines as a clear answer. Any type of change is going to require a leap of faith and acceptance of being uncomfortable for a while. I don't know if I'm quite ready to do that but I am definitely getting tired of choosing unhappiness over uncertainty. I need to make a choice and just go for it. I have support from those who love me and the one who's life is intertwined with mine and would be most affected by this, so there's really no reason not to. It's just the walls I've put up in my own mind, the fears and discomfort that I haven't yet embraced. Working on that. Once I embrace that and determined that I'll be okay then I can jump and hopefully hit the ground running.

No comments: