Friday 12 August 2011

Day 11

So, considering how things have been going I'm modifying my challenges.

I'm opting out of the cold showers because they just aren't working for me and the idea that they're more invigorating and good for the skin is not something I've found to be accurate. I find it more invigorating to have a warm/hot shower and end it with a bit of cold and I can't say I've seen any difference in my skin except maybe that my excema seems worse with the cold water - can't say I'm a big fan of being itchy.

For the waking up early I will continue to work with this idea though my schedule's all over the place so defining early is not the easiest thing and when I have days of only 3-4 hours sleep the next day is almost guaranteed to involved 10+ hours of sleep. So, I'm going to aim not to lay around in bed needlessly. If I've gotten enough sleep I'll get up and go from there.

The meditation I'm going with trying it when it seems fitting and not trying to force myself to meditate daily. I can definitely see how it can be beneficial/useful as some simple meditation of focusing on my breath helped me through 3 hours of tattooing.

I'm continuing to take daily photos, trying to work on my Italian course daily (despite slacking on this over the past week...), being inspired - through the quote I posted as well as other things I'm finding and the people I'm around - and I'm continuing to post here, trying for daily, not always working but I'm pretty close.

The next few days I'm not at home but will aim to continue posting my daily photo and writing a little bit of something. If it doesn't work out then the photos will be posted Sunday and I'll doing some writing then.

Until next time!

"I think everybody should like everybody." ~ Andy Warhol

No comments: