Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 3

Well, today's a bit of a write off as far as some of the challenges. I was up for about 22 hours, slept for a couple hours, up again now for a bit but pretty sure I'll be in bed soon. Had a fabulous morning with one of my best friends which leaves me inspired and pumped. So, that's awesome but at this point studying is not going to happen and I'm thinkin neither is the meditation, but I'm okay with that. Volunteering over the next few days and that's always inspiring. Will aim to fit in some studying and meditation along with continuing the photos over the next few day despite the wonky schedule. We'll see how the next few days go and will get back to a more regular schedule and back into some kind of swing of things next week.

Lookin forward to the music!

Ciao!

No comments: