Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day 1

Buon giorno!

My journal/blog for day 1.
So far so good.

Found my inspiration for the month:

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice.
(photo here - it is my current desktop background at work and a printed copy is on my mirror)

I was able to get up early (for me) today at 4:30pm - I work nights so I get home between 7:30 and 8:00am and am often not up till around 7:00pm lately. Therefore, I did well with this one. :)

Took and posted my photo this afternoon (see previous post) and had a cold shower - wow is that ever tough to get into intially, had to start warm and work into colder, but I did it. And as far as my studying I spent the past 1.5-2 hours working on my Italian course. Parla con me?

My challenge today has definitely been the meditation. I couldn't focus or get my thoughts to stop long enough to be successful before work, maybe I'll have better luck this morning before I sleep. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Until then remember: Attitutde is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Ciao!

No comments: