Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 15

Busy weekend, busy Monday, but it's all good. Got my photos from over the weekend posted. Took lots today at the Fringe Festival but haven't had a chance to post one. Maybe tomorrow before I head out to take more - depends how organized I am and what time I get myself out of bed. Will have lots of photos and lots of inspiration this week. I love the fringe. It's so much fun and there are so many amazing people involved to make it happen.

I'm struggling to get back into the groove of my italian course but hopefully the fact that it's coming up quick and plans are being solidified will give me some incentive to get back at it. Being able to speak at least a little coherently would be preferable. So, I should get on that. Maybe after I share a story on here.

Ciao!

No comments: