Monday 8 August 2011

Day 6 and 7

Didn't post on day 6 as I didn't really have anything I wanted to say.

Completing my challenges has been lacking as my schedule was shifted to volunteer at the Folk Festival all weekend. Managed the photos but did not work on my Italian course or do any meditation. Also struggling with the cold showers - I really like my showers hot and am not finding much benefit in the cold ones for me so this one may get scrapped or modified anyway, the past couple days have been hot showers with a cold ending, I'll have to decide whether or not to continue with this one. I also have to look at the meditation. It sounds like a good idea but I'm struggling with the motivation to actually give it a decent shot which is resulting in trouble quieting my mind enough, trouble sitting still, and leading to disinterest in it and a little frustration, so this may not pan out either. Otherwise, I still see my inspirational picture and words daily and work on finding inspiration in other things as well and now that I'll be back into a more consistent schedule I'll work on the getting up early, and get back to my Italian course as well.

Have a fantastic week!

No comments: