Monday 5 February 2007

Random pseudohaikus...

"What's a pseudohaiku? It's a poem of pure indulgence, a three-liner without the constraint, the pretension of the 5/7/5 syllable form. The subject matter? Relationships, cats, insecurities - themes that recur and built into a pulsing non-linear narrative."
(found on the back of the book The World Is a Heartbreaker)


... taken from The World Is a Heartbreaker by Sherwin Tjia


everything matters.
nothing matters.
swallow that whole.


just
freak
enough


everyone is
sexy to someone.
take me.


some days the
old scars bulge
bright red


(NOTE: I think these are neat and have decided that every so often when I have nothing much to say that I will post a random few from the book I have. Let me know if you have any thoughts on them. Maybe in time I'll conjure up some of my own, we'll see.)

No comments: