Sunday 24 December 2006

Happy Holidays!

Well, it's Christmas Eve and I'm at work. It's weird because I used to say that I would never work Christmas and here I am working over Christmas. I think the difference is that I'm not doing just any job but working with teens that have no where else to go. It's the holidays that remind me that I'm lucky and reinforce the appreciation I have for those that care about me. It makes me happy to know that there are people I can turn to, whatever may happen, and they will be there for me. I very much appreciate that fact as I am well aware that there are people that have no one else to turn to. I hope the holidays find you well and give the opportunity for good times and laughter with friends and family.

Wishing everyone the best, now and always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Erin. I hope you are well. You're in my thoughts and heart.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA, I can comment without a blogger account deeler thingy.


Happy birth of santa day!