Monday 16 April 2007

writing ramblings to you

losing my mind
tearing at the seems
my lips are sealed
but my body screams

passion
and fright
oh god
what a night

lost and confused
not knowing where i turned
wrecklessly running
and certain to get burned

watching
and waiting
wandering
and hesitating

questions racing
through my mind
if they don't stop soon
i'm going to unwind

self torment
and my mind is frayed
all this
just for getting laid

it doesn't make sense
of this i am aware
but all i can do now
is sit here and stare

you're gone now
and i should have known
that i would be left
feeling very alone

i set myself up
to feel this way
i wonder what you'll think
looking back on this day

you couldn't get me
out of your head
that's the story you told
it's what you said

only time will tell
if what you say is true
but for now i sit
writing ramblings to you

No comments: