Thursday 1 April 2010

Time flies

So, I can't believe it's already April.....that's crazy. Time goes way too fast. So much has changed in the past few weeks and yet everything seems so much the same. I got my hands on a number of things from my childhood as my parents are downsizing. Some of the photos are pretty funny. Maybe I'll post a couple when I have a chance, we'll see. Interesting to see how things have changed when you look back at where you've been in contrast to where you are. Something else to consider is the fact that a photo is a physical reminder of a specific moment in time. Things are not the same and you are no longer the person in that photo. This comes to mind from a comment a friend of mine made in this regard. Anyway, just got to go with it or life will leave you behind.

That's my random ramblings for this morning....I need sleep.....

No comments: