Sunday 4 April 2010

Dear friend,

You fascinated me. You still do.

You have inspired me in so many ways. Lots of which you probably don't even know.

You helped shape the person I was, am, and will become. I don't think you know what you've meant to me since when we were together I don't think I knew, and I definitely did not have the words. And now that we're apart, I've lost the chance to share the words that I have found.

Maybe this letter will find you and if it does I hope it finds you well. I am who I am because of you. Sometimes I wonder who I would be if you had not been there when you were but I'm always glad that I am me and you were there. I like who I am even if sometimes I spend too much time in my head, in the past, and wondering what might have been. I am here, in the now and looking forward to what comes next.

Thank you friend, for being you and allowing me to be me. I send my love to you wherever you may be and wonder if you ever think of me...

~Forbsie

No comments: