Tuesday 21 July 2009

Questions and answers

Many questions and uncertainty of whether or not I really want the answers. Got a partial answer to some today and don't really know what to do with that information. My brain works in strange ways and this doesn't help.

There are some questions you don't ask because either way the answer is not beneficial except to ease the curiosity though it may result in a different curiosity leaving one no better off than they were before the question. I'm going in circles figuratively and feeling it literally, which doesn't really make sense but what are you going to do about it? Not much to do about it.

Life is what it is. It doesn't claim to be easy or make sense. It throws curve balls at you just when you think you're starting to figure it out... The world inside my head is an interesting place but I'd recommend you only stay for a visit as it can be a strange place to live...

No comments: